HASTINGS, Neb. (KSNB) – We’ve been watching it rain quite a bit this week it seems, making it a little tougher to get out and about.
That’s why we’re glad to see a little sunshine to brighten up the next few days since there are things to be do and see.
We know that because we have once again begun our weekly search for events happening in the tri-cites area. After all, we are “Working for the Weekend”. Here’s what we found:
- What: Colorado Keys Dueling Pianos
- When: Saturday, 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Masonic Temple
- What: Easter Egg Hunts (pets and kids)
- When: Pets – 10:30 a.m. Kids – 1:30 p.m.
- Where: Pets – Dog Park ($5) Kids – Brickyard Park (free)
- What: Central Nebraska Home and Builders Show
- When: Friday, 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday Noon to 5 p.m.
- Where: Pinnacle Bank Expo Center, Fonner Park. $5 admission (12 & under free)
- What: Winter Bridal Expo 2021
- When: Sunday, 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Doniphan Event Center, Doniphan
- What: Hilltop Mall-Kidd’s Korner Sports Card and Collectibles Show
- When: Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Hilltop Mall
- What: Huskerland State Wrestling Tournament
- When: Saturday and Sunday, starts at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Buffalo County Fairgrounds Expo Center
If you have an event you want showcased during Working for the Weekend, e-mail us at email@example.com with the subject “Working for the Weekend”.
Copyright 2021 KSNB. All rights reserved.