It really doesn’t matter if you are living in America, Europe or Asia, some myths are universal that set the unprecedented repercussions for the society at large. Especially, if some myths are attached to sexual health, it tends to get caught among translations. Nightfall meaning among teenagers is a common transformational phenomenon but is being hyped to the tune of disease. The google suggests that “What is Nightfall?” and “How to stop nightfall or nightfall treatment?” is amongst one of the highest search terms by the teenagers across the world.
Let us first of all break this myth that nightfall meaning is not at a disease during the teen years neither in the 20s. Scientifically known as Nocturnal Emission, nightfall meaning is a result of a genital erection and unchecked flow of the semen due to unconscious mind indulging in unanticipated thinking. Nightfall is common among those kids leaving their adolescence and attaining puberty. Nightfall does not at all affect the reproduction capabilities or potency of a man, which has been spread as a myth.
This week on #NotSoShy, we will discuss about the nightfall.
What is Nightfall or Wet dreams?
Nightfall meaning is also referred to as wet dreams. It is a common problem in youngsters. The basic characteristic of wet dreams is the unexpected and involuntary ejaculation while one is asleep. It is not a problem, if it’s infrequent but becomes a medical condition if it persists for a long time with a consistent nature.
Everyone might have experienced wet dreams in their teenage life. When you wake up and feel wetness in your boxers, it can be said that you likely had a wet dream. Many of the times, boys wake up from their sleep when they feel the stickiness and wetness in their undergarments. This problem of wet dreams also occurs in girls, though it is rare. Girls sometimes feel orgasms in their sleep which wets and lubricates their private parts. It is a one in a thousand case with girls, but for boys, this is a hot topic to deal with.
By now, nightfall meaning must be clear. We have talked about what is nightfall now let us talk about the causes or reason of nightfall below.
Problem of Nightfall
Puberty is a tough period. There are a lot of changes taking place in your body and you are too young to understand them. There are hormonal as well as sexual changes in the body. As a young teenager, you feel discomfort and shyness talking about it to your parents. You keep it to yourself, especially in India where sex education is extremely poor. Therefore, let us try to break the stereotype associated with nightfall meaning and talk about it openly. On the same lines, then further talk about nightfall treatment & how to stop nightfall too.
Related Read: Does Kissing Burn Calories?
The Reason for Nightfall?
One of the most common reasons for nightfall is the excessive viewing of porn or talking about adult-related topics, especially in men. This increases there libido. Many times this may result due to excessive masturbation in teenagers. As excessive masturbation causes the semen viscosity to reduce and also weakens the nerves of the male reproductive organ. This way, men cannot hold their sperm. Their sexual inactivity and excessive masturbation will lead to nocturnal erections and gradual ejaculation. Another strong reason of nightfall is the use of powerful drugs and prescriptions.
Many times, a person might be on a heavy dosage of medicines or sedatives. These can have chemical after-effects on the body and lead to semen leakage. Weak nerves can also be a reason of nightfall in men. The congested prostate gland can cause semen leakage as during the night your body is relaxed and semen can find a natural passage outside. One of the theories says that nocturnal erections are a result of your mental state i.e. Your anxiety level, stress and depression. If you have an unhealthy lifestyle, you are prone to nightfall.
Obesity and laziness can make you a victim of this condition. Nightfall meaning is still under a state of ambiguity and is often mingled with moral and religious values leading to myths. This is completely a wrong notion and needs to be discarded. It is completely a medical condition and is preventable as well as curable. Next, we shall discuss this topic alone i.e. how to stop nightfall or nightfall treatment options?
Nightfall Treatment: How to Stop Nightfall?
Most men face troubles in finding the correct answer of what is nightfall and how to stop nightfall. Don’t worry we have the solution to your nightfall treatment problem mentioned below:
- Avoid watching excessive of pornographic videos and literature. It will arouse you excessively and you will remain in your subconscious mind for a while.
- Try to do yoga and meditation for some time before you finally go to bed. This will make you feel better and calmer. You would not carry any unnecessary thoughts with you while you sleep and thereby help in nightfall treatment.
- It would be really helpful if you take a shower before you go to sleep as this would relax your senses. You can enjoy a sound sleep afterward.
- Always urinate before you go to sleep.
- The position of your sleep also matters. If you know nightfall meaning, you know it’s mechanism. Therefore, in order to solve your question of how to stop nightfall – avoid sleeping with your private part rubbing against the bed. This will stimulate an erection and you will be left with nocturnal semen emission.
- Rely on a balanced diet to be able to recover from your state of mind. Avoid spicy and oily food before you go to bed. Dinner meal should always be light and rich in fiber. Spicy food will always make your mind restless. According to a study, a person who eats a spicy meal before his sleep is likely to have more dreams than a person who eats a normal meal.
Home remedies on how to stop nightfall
Below are some of the remedies on how to stop nightfall or wet dreams, which one can try, they are proven to be beneficial in nocturnal erections and ejaculations i.e. nightfall treatment.
- The ripened leaves of Bottle gourd, if consumed can help cure insomnia and erections at night.
- Consuming 2-3 bowls of yogurt every day will help you cope up with wet dreams.
- Sage tea is also considered effective against nocturnal emissions and reduces the chance of it to occur. So taking 2 cups of sage tea won’t hurt you.
- Gooseberries, as in ancient texts to is considered to be the remedy of almost every medical condition. In the same fashion, Gooseberries are really very much important as a source of antioxidants preventing nightfall. If one asks what is nightfall, how to stop nightfall and nightfall treatment? Consuming gooseberries will be an apt answer.
- If the wet dream is consistent, you should consult with a physician over nightfall treatment, who would prescribe you the required tests and medicines. Usually, only after some lab tests to confirm nightfall meaning, you will get a prescription. In such cases always be open to your doctor.
It is certain that one must not take wet dreams lightly. They should be diagnosed if developed for a considerably long period of time. Secondly, there is a need to spread awareness about nightfall meaning and nightfall treatment and all the moral and religious values should not be intermixed with it.
Conclusion: What is Nightfall Meaning
Worried about what is nightfall? Nightfall meaning; it is a natural phenomenon for adolescent kids and should not be considered taboo. Moreover, the focus should be on how to stop nightfall or nocturnal emissions. Myths, like getting weak or having erectile dysfunction due to nightfall, are a hoax. They need not be stressed about. Consider your doctor if you are unable to cure the problem of how to stop nightfall for best nightfall treatment results.
If you wish to learn more about sexual and reproductive health, follow our blog article series #NotSoShy.
For more information or free personalized guidance, speak to a Credihealth medical expert at +918010994994.