We’re looking for a fashion marketing specialist to come and work in-store with us growing our new eyewear and apparel label, East.
With a hint of charity, ethics and eco’ focus; 2 parts stylish, on-trend products; and a dash of unique, artistic content this is a role where you’ll be able to demonstrate and implement all of your skills and experience to grow our new brand, taking on a bunch of ownership and initiative for the future direction of the business.
Working closely with the business owner, creative director and our store manager we’re super passionate about creating unique content, branding and high quality, stylish eyewear, apparel and accessories.
We’re looking for someone who:
– is able to demonstrate successful social media management, audience and sales growth
– is excited to work with a team who are passionate about making the brand super successful
– can develop outlines for other staff to follow
– is happy to work in-store interacting with our customers and taking knowledge learned in-store to apply across our behind the scenes operations
– can create content for use across social channels, assist at any shoots and organising various collaborations
– Facebook Business Manager + Google Ads
– PR and media skills
– Digital marketing
– Experience with Adobe Suite
– Retail and customer service experience (pride in being super friendly, approachable helpful etc)
– Trend forecasting
– Photography, videography, editing and content creation
– Wholesale sales
This is a permanent, part time position 2-3 days a week with wages dependent upon experience.
We also offer free products and great discounts on the various brands that we stock in-store.